Read about me and my beliefs: Click this button

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Recital Pictures






Adrianna's Ballet recital photo's finally arrived. I purchased them on CD so I could make copies, and use the images as much as I like and it still be legal to do so... that being said here they are. We were excited to finally receive them! Now as for a professional class photo.. they didn't do one. They did get a picture of the whole group together after the show, on the last performance day, but since that performance day happened to fall on a sunday, she did not attend that performance. She participated in saturday's performance so sadly there is not a picture of her with the whole class, however there is a picture I took of her with some of her dance class mates.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how to add a like button feature to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pictures! Thanks for sharing them. She is a beauty for sure!!! That's nice that you have the pictures on a CD to do with as you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the compliments, Janessa! For sure! it is soo nice having the freedom to send copies to people, and being able to share them. :)

    ReplyDelete