Read about me and my beliefs: Click this button

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cub Scout day Camp 2011


Here are the pictures from scout camp as promised. Seth really had fun again this yr. It's kind of funny, because although he was supposed to be a webelos 1 in camp this yr and I told them this, he kept insisting he was a wolf since he had been a wolf in scouts this past yr so they put him in with the wolves. He was a BEAR last yr which means he back tracked at camp. oh well. LOL atleast he had fun that's what's important!
This picture was taken on the last day of camp. He also got a picture with the group which I still need to scan and post on their water day with the firemen. :) I will try and scan it tomorrow and add it to this post. we got a video clip of him receiving his award : video

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. Taylor always loved day camp. It's kind of sad that he's done with it now. Good thing I have three more little cub scouts in the making:)

    ReplyDelete