Read about me and my beliefs: Click this button

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13 2011

Yesterday I (April) took the girls to see cousin Chloe perform in her ballet recital- Alladin and the magical lamp. They really enjoyed it. Anna has been the one attending in the past, and this was Elizabeth's first attendance. Intro to ballet in a live setting. They both loved it of course. It was a fun girls day out! Anna's in ballet now. Her first ballet recital is in May. She is really excited! She will playing the part of a cordial Cherry. Earlier that morning I worked out in the Wii EA Active2 and it literally kicked my butt! My legs felt like jelly the rest of the day and I was so sore today. This has got to be the sorest I have ever been. Last week I only worked out on ea active once (day 1 of 9 week challenge, so yesterday I had missed 2 workouts (wed,fri workout) I didn't realize ea active increases in intensity each workout so try going from workout1 to workout 4. workout 1 made me sore for 3 days... yesterday workout was supposed to be workout #4 but it was workout2 for me.. it SERIOUSLY made me sore.


For those of you who don't know yet we are homeschooling the kids now. They have been doing quite well with this. They have improved in many areas that were difficult for them before. Loving it, and the kids really enjoy it too. There is so much stuff out there to make homeschooling easier, fun than there was when we were growing up as kids.
We have also been blessed with alot of resources from friends who are homeschooling, or used to homeschool who have passed stuff down to us. It is a blessing to be with the children more now, and to be the ones to teach them. It is rewarding. Yes it can be very challenging task.. some days more than others, but rewarding and I can't imagine not being the one to teach them anymore. Each day it gets easier and easier, and I will admit at first I was really nervous to do this, but with the Lord, all things are possible.
"I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me" -Philippians 4:13

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a fun girls outing to go to the ballet together. I'm glad you were able to do it. That's fun that Anna is in ballet now. You'll have to be sure to post pictures from her recital in May. Way to go with the workouts. Keep up the good work! I'm glad things are going well with home school. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I will definitely post pictures! :-) brings back memories of when I was in ballet as a kid. :-)

    ReplyDelete